Saturday, April 15, 2017

E is for Elegant ~~ new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers  challenge is Elegant, we want to see a project that is your interpretation on Elegance. Mine is a bit different than the other members cards I wasn't sure it was elegant enough but I liked it and the person I gave this card to was absolutely thrilled over it.  Let's hear what you think...and sorry no snark, it is optional.


I made an Easter card for a friend and used a Cheery Lyn Designs die that I have never used before, I was a bit disappointed when I cut the window as  it just cuts the window in a piece of cardstock and that isn't what my plan was, so I check with pinterest and found some inspiration, cutting the top was a bit of a challenge though, it won't be the last time I use this as it's beautiful. The card base is concord grape, I think deep purple is elegant and at Easter the minister wears purple btw my favourite colour. I cut the window in shimmer cardstock and the layer is also the same but embossed with a CB folder called textile I also think Elegant when I use it especially in white.


I made the church scene with an image off pinterest cut some tiny clouds with an IO cloud die added flowers and pearls from my stash. 


The sentiment was found on Verses 4 cards, the praying hands was also found on pinterest and fussy cut. If you are in need of sentiments it's a great site.

Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful Easter weekend.



7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A lovely elegant card and perfect for Easter weekend
Jane

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is gorgeous! No wonder your friend was delighted, Jo x

Mimi said...

OMG, no snark from you on Saturday... are you feeling okay??? J/K, I like the "sofetr side" of Barb just as well! This is a lovely and elegant Easter card. Another awesome window die! You make me want one!

Lindsey said...

Definitely classy and elegant! A beautiful Easter card.

Art Tart on a Farm said...

Gorgeous card....

Majo said...

This is VERY elegant! You did a beautiful job, Sistah!

Majo - DT ♥

HolyLise said...

Wow, gorgeous! You put together a really great card!!!