Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Beach Day!!

Happy Independence Day for my American friends, family and followers.  Canada Day is July 1st and had just a few days ago and we spent it at the cottage it only seemed appropriate to make a beach scene for my day at the Eyelet Outlet Blog.


I used three new spring brads from the Eyelet Outlet Store on my card and some seashells I had in my stash also from the Eyelet Outlet. I have been wanting to use those pink flamingos since I got them and finally some water to have them stand in.


The sandcastle is also one of the new spring brads look at the detail on it and the pink flamingos too.


As I was getting organized I spotted  the Turtle another new spring brad from the Eyelet Outlet store, you really need to visit the store and see the awesome brads not just for spring but for all occasions. Can you tell I LOVE the brads from the Eyelet Outlet?

The items I used today:

I've come to the end of my post for today but meet you here again next Tuesday at 3.01 p.m. EDT.



No comments: