Saturday, July 22, 2017

Celebrating Christmas in July at the Eyelet Outlet Blog ~~ week 4

How much fun is Christmas in July? I think it's awesome!!! So head over to the Eyelet Outlet blog and see what fun some of the other design team members have made.  I love making Christmas cards all year as when its time to get them in the mail I have enough for all my friends and family as well as a couple of swaps.


I love this super cute image from Sami Stamps  and it works perfectly to use the  cute ornament brads from the Eyelet Outlet Store, I  must say that the image is  a valentine one and has hearts hanging also she is holding a heart but now she is holding a super cute candy cane from the Eyelet Outlet 


Close-up of the ornaments and candy cane.


Finished inside of the card.

Eyelet Outlet Brads I used


There is a whole section dedicated to HOLIDAY BRADS have  a look.

Don't forget to come back again next Saturday for the final installment of .
Christmas in July at the Eyelet Outlet Blog.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Brilliant way to transform this image into a Christmas card! I really like the ornament brads.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card!
I would never have known that was a valentine type stamp, you altered it perfectly with the candy cane, and love those ornament brads!!