Saturday, July 29, 2017

It's a Wrap!!!

It's a wrap for the Eyelet Outlet Christmas in July Saturdays, I missed the first two but managed to find time to make two Christmas cards and this week I have two tags for you to view.  I hope you will also find time to go to the Eyelet Outlet Blog and see what the other design team members have made for this last Christmas in July Saturday.


I used my Sizzix tag die for the base,  The tag on the left I used a unmarked house die and a small fir tree. On the house I attached a Wreath brad and a super cute Snowman brad both are from the Eyelet Outlet Store, Blue enamel dots were used to simulate snow. 

Now on the tag on the right I used Silver animal print washi tape, Swirly bling red rhinestones and a Sock Monkey with a Santa hat all are from the Eyelet Outlet store.


Closer look at the house tag.


Isn't that snowman super cute?


Well this was a little hard to photograph, the washi tape is very glittery.


The Christmas Sock Monkeys are on clearance right now just in-case you need some for your Christmas crafting.  

I hope you have enjoyed the 5 Christmas in July Saturdays and found inspiration from the project from the design team that participated. 

My term is finished but I will keep following the Eyelet Outlet Blog for awesome ideas on how to use the Eyelet Outlet Products. 

Have an AWESOME Saturday!!!

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Hi there. You left a comment over at the Rudolph Days Challenge that you had entered and would be back for August. But this is the only Christmas themed post I can find but there is nomention of linking to Rudolph Days.
Did your other post fail or perhaps this is the post and you forgot to link up.
Can you correct this as I would like to see you in the prize draw!

Katydid Cards said...

These are adorable tags! You are definitely going to be all set for Christmas this year!