Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Smile

Here I am with my last official post for the Eyelet Outlet Blog, the DT term is over. I will be participating in the last Christmas in July Saturday for the last one for the month. I have had a lot of fun designing for the Eyelet Outlet it has been fun trying to figure out different ways to use the products and I have learned a lot from the other design team members too.  I have always used the Eyelet Outlet Brads and had quite a nice collection too but best of all I'm not as washi tape challenged as I was.  So for my  card I used Purple pearl strips. 


The card is 4 1/4 X 6 1/4 I put the strip of purple beads around the outside edge of the die cut lattice and put single beads in the centers of the cuts.  I also used the beads for the bodies of the Butterflies.


The beads are perfect for the butterfly bodies


I just used the Smile die-cut as the inside can be finished for a birthday or for a get well or just thinking of you. 

The Pearl strips come in many colours and in rhinestone as well
the also co-ordinate with the swirly bling/pearls.

Check out the Eyelet Outlet Store for all your embellishments

Don't forget to visit the Eyelet Outlet Blog on Saturday for the last Christmas in July post and there will be two winners from the comments left on the blog.

Have an Awesome Day!!!





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card, I love how you added the pearls to the butterflies bodies.

lauren bergold said...

What a brilliant use of the pearls! So in love with this!!! I will miss you on the EO blog it's been an awesome term!!! <3

Deena said...

Love your purple pearls and butterflies :)