Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Just Chillin' and Relaxin" at Shopping Our Stash

It's August and time to do some Chillin' and Relaxin' at Shopping Our Stash, August 15 is National Relaxation Day!! and we are celebrating with project showing what is relaxing to you.  I find colouring is very relaxing for me and I often have images coloured ahead and of course when I'm at the cottage I totally relax and take walks along the beach. So for this challenge I have a beach scene.



I used an image from House Mouse Designs and now seeing it a picture I should have used a lighter brown for the sand, you can hardly see the three super cute mice. 


By the time I finished my card the shadows were getting long and I had trouble with taking the picture, while I was taking it a super adorable golden lab was trotting over to see what I was doing but his owner called him back and he obeyed. 

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to head over to the Main Blog and check out what is relaxing to the rest of the Design Team.


3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, those house mice certainly do have THE LIFE don't they? wish i was on that beach right this minute!!! :)

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb, those wee mouses are livin' the dream!!
Colouring can be relaxing?????
LOL

Mimi said...

Awww, Barbara coloring some relaxing House Mouses near the beach... pure relaxation! Very cute image!