Saturday, August 19, 2017

Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed and Something Blue!!

Have you guessed the challenge #91 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is.....W is for Wedding and we want to see  something old, new, borrowed and something blue on your project.  I went with my favourite married couple...Stella and Gus and their views on marriage a bit snarky too.



As you see my colour choice is blue and the patterned paper is OLD, the postage stamp die is the new part and (stretching it a bit) the borrowed is the current Stella says Sketch #513.
The sentiment is also from Bugaboo stamps, I borrowed it from the other Stella & Gus marriage digi.


Close up of the two love birds. 



Finished the inside with the sentiment that came with the front image of Stella and gus.  You have to love their snarky humour.

Now a picture tutorial on how I use the fun foam instead of pop dots, it makes the image more stable for mailing and doesn't add much weight.  I found this out from one of  Jennifer McGuire's  videos.
First I cut the shape I need just a bit smaller than the image.
then I glue or tape it to the image and glue and tape to the card base.  Just a word of caution don't buy the fun foam at the $$ store in a package it is too thin buy the 2mm singles, I did get some at Len's Mills today. 



I'm entering this in:


Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Snarky stampers to check out the rules and see what snarky goodness the rest of the team and the Queen has made for the challenge.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Stella and Gus are such fun, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Ha, I now buy my fun foam at Len's too! I think your interpretation of *borrowed* is quite inspired! Such a fab card. (And given that you've been married a while, I'll take your word as gospel!)

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant card, I love Stella and Gus and the inside sentiment is one of my favourite quotes
Jane

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I see we both went for our favorite old couple for this challenge, but how could we resist? Fun sketch!