Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Harry

It's my Hubby's birthday today, I left his prezzie at home so he will get another birthday when we get home although one card is enough.  The NBUS challenge is on now and wowsers did I use a lot of nbus items on this card!!!



First I used the NBUS faux suede cardstock I bought at $$ rama and ran it though the mustache embossing folder, the mustache paper was also a nbus along with the mustache brads from the eyelet outlet.

The diecut stitched squares were mounted on fun foam before adding the brads so it popped them up.


I used the left over paper and a scrap of cardstock, added the arrow washi tape (eyelet outlet) to the edges just for interest, 

Entering this in:




There you have it for now don't forget to check back later there is another Jingle Belles to be blogged.

3 comments:

Darnell said...

What a wonderful masculine design, Barb! I love the look of that paper; how fun that you have all those mustache goodies! I take it the birthday boy has a mustache? (My Mister does, too.) Happy Belated Birthday to him! Thank you for playing in NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great masculine design. I love the layout and the papers you chose to use on it.

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! I bet he loved this, Jo x