Tuesday, November 14, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 13

I must admit I am having so much fun with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017!! For today's inspiration it's Lindsey's tag, loved the idea and the image and today I received a set of tag dies that have a X stitch edge and I just had to play with them.  Here is what I came up with.


I found I had a bugaboo angel image so I printed it off, coloured and fussy cut. I used wink of stella on her wings and star (should have tried a close up picture) I made the halo with an oval die and trimmed the inside as best I could.

Here is Lindsey's tag.

|Super cute angel tag, I love all the fancy embossed scroll work and the topper for the tag.

I'm entering this inL

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned I just had a lightbulb moment and I'm designing my Day 14  tag in my mind now. 


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your angel is so very cute! And nice score on the tag dies, they are great! A sweet tag. I'm honoured that I inspired you again! :)

I Card Everyone said...

DARling cross-stitched tag, Barb! and a lovely rendition of Lindsey's tag! you're rocking the gallery!
=]