Wednesday, November 1, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags...................

I'm going to give this challenge of 25 Days Of Christmas a whirl, not sure if I will manage to get all done but I'll give it a good try. I was impressed last year with Lindsey's great work getting all her tags done and this year she is on the design team (wootwoot) so since I follow her I will get to see her tags every day.

Here is my very first tag of the challenge and of course I chose Lindsey M-P's tag of Day 1, just because I loved the kitty in the box and I had one too.


sorry the picture isn't very good but I'm trying to do this on my desk top and I really detest Windows 10. For the background I used a 2006 background stamp by Inkadinkado the kitty in the box is Fluffles circa 2005 you see I dug deep for these stamps. The image was coloured with spica glitter pens, fussy cut ane popped up and I even made a speech bubble.

Here is Lindsey's tag.

Here are a couple more pictures of my tag.


and a closer look


I am entering this in:

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned it's Day 2 tomorrow.

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Darling tag! Love that cute kitty in the box!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable Barbara! (Big surprise, I have that Fluffles stamp too...) Love how you took my tag as inspiration and made it your own. Hope to see you with a Day 2 tag soon! Thanks for playing along in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely tag with an adorable image.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet tag.
cute image and I like how you backed up your handmade pattern paper with the cardstock to frame it.

Beverly S. said...

Cute tag! I really like the word background on it. Good job!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super tag, Barbara. I love the layers, colors and personality you gave this fabulous tag. Thanks for sharing it!
Karen Letchworth

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by and play along with us also at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we offer fabulous prizes. I hope you will join us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Michele K. Henderson said...

It wouldn't be Christmas without a cat in a box! I love your cheerful tag!