Monday, December 11, 2017

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~~ It's the Last Challenge of 2017

Hello followers, friends and family,  this is my last challenge as Guest Designer at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. The theme is Anything Christmas Goes and it runs from December 11, 2017 to January 8, 2018.  I had a very hard time deciding which of my Christmas house mouse stamps I would use, I decided one of my older favourite "Santa" mouse stamps.


I kept it pretty plain as I wanted the image to shine, just an embossed background and postage stamp die cut. 


Close up of Santa Mouse.


Finished the inside with a postage stamp die cut and a super cute sentiment

I has really enjoyed my time as Guest Designer at HMFMC and I have made a card for the reminder post, just because it was so much fun.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you can find some time to join HMFMC for Anything Christmas Goes!!!


10 comments:

Bunny said...

It is hard to pick out which stamp to use because they are all so cute. Beautiful coloring on this image. Thank you for being our guest designer. We've enjoyed having you. [Bunny]

Donna Ellis said...

Your Santa House Mousey is darling, Barbara! I love the vibrant colors against your white background. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barbara it's super sweet and beautiful
Gr Karin

Christine said...

Hi Barbara adorable cute image those sweet meece waiting for their prezzies..Many thanks for all your super stunning GD mousey creations you have shared with us hope you enjoyed playing along with the design team?

mousey hugs Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for being our fabulous GD Barbara, and your card is adorable. Colouring is magnificent and I hope we see more of you soon...hugs.xx[aNNie]🎄

aussie aNNie said...

Thought I was following you before, now I am.xx[aNNie]🎄

Sue from Oregon said...

I think a HM image can be just perfect in a CAS card...that's what I like too! Super dandy creation!
♥ Sue Kment

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Barbara :-) I love this Santa mouse, so adorable with the little ones and the embossed background and postage stamp die cut are fabulous! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Super cute CAS card, Barbara...I love the image and your colouring is great. Thank you for being with us as guest designer.
Dorte xx

Sue said...

Barb, I love this sweet image, and you have colored it up so beautifully. A gorgeous holiday card for sure. So glad you designed with us and thank you for your beautiful creations.

Hugs
Sue