Saturday, January 27, 2018

It's Saturday!!! Time for a New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!!

Challenge #102 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is "Farm Life" if it's on a farm we want to see it on a card!!!  I don't have a lot of farm animal stamps but Bugaboo Stamps has lots of different ones although I printed one I didn't use it I decided to go with a set from Stampin'up I have only used twice and to make the same card as I have made here....so have a peek.


Yes it's an Etch-a-Sketch card, I used a tutorial I found on line.  I stamped the image on vellum and backed it on grey to give it the look of the screen. The tutorial was easy to follow.  The Etch-a-sketch will be 58 years old this July. Did you have one?


Close up of the sketched farm animals


Finished the inside with a super sweet sentiment....sorry no snark this time, I'm not sure my snark button is working....perhaps next time.

Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Main Blog and check out what the other dt members have made and I know they have managed some snark.



5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This is freaking fantastic Barbara!! LOVE everything about it! OMG! An Etch-a-Sketch card!

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely brilliant, the Etch a Sketch look is perfect!
Jane

Lisa D said...

Holy Cow! Love Love Love this etch a sketch design!

Lindsey said...

It's funny how occasionally a snark button will malfunction for a while... but rarely for too long. ;) I loved my Etch-a-Sketch, and therefore your card! Only wish I could have sketched that well on it. Great design!

Donna said...

Ok lady, I have this stamp set and have NEVER used it!!
I am totally going to try and make an etch a sketch card with it!!
I totally had an etch a sketch, but mostly used it to try to spell out swear words, which I would show my brother, we would giggle then shake it away before we got caught lol