Saturday, February 3, 2018

I'm Playing Along with the Jingle Belles again this week ~~ Oh Christmas Words

The Jingle Belles are still texting this week,  after three fails on an embossed background text stamp I went with a plan I had thought of already, last week I used patterned paper and didn't want to repeat it but since plan "A" was a bust I grabbed the patterned paper I had chosen earlier.  So here is plan "B".


Since the patterned paper was black I decided the sentiment should be chalkboard technique. I just added a few red rhinestones and popped the sentiment up with fun foam. 


Close-up of the sentiment/


Using the big note die I finished the inside with the left-over patterned paper and another sentiment

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Text Me

Two for two on this Text Me challenge at the Jingle Belles!!! Thanks for stopping by and have you started your Holiday Stash yet? 

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that texty paper and chalkboard sentiment ... so glad you got texty with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

there is NOT ONE THING wrong with using texty patterened paper 2 weeks (or 24 weeks!) in a row, missus... especially when it results in a card as fab as this! so pleased you could join our TEXTY fun once more at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥