Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wildflowers in white.

I made a "thinking of you" card for a friend, I don't make a lot of black and white cards but I found the most awesome patterned paper pad at Dollarama for $4.00 WOW, even if I only use 1/2 of the pages it's a bargain. I also used (for the first time) wildflower (or weed) dies, I cut all 6 of them just to decide which I wanted to use. Here is my card.


This is one of my favourite sketches to use. Isn't that flowered paper just gorgeous.


Close up  of the die cuts.


Finished the inside with one more of the flower die cuts.

I would like  to enter this in:

Tuesday Throwdown ~~ Black and White

Thanks for visiting today 


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the black and white look. (Also, must get to $ama soonest! I've been forgetting.)

Shelly Schmidt said...

This card turned out wonderfully- if you have more paper- make more like it! Love the die too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!