Friday, March 16, 2018

Seize the Birthday ~~ Teal and White

I'm always on the hunt for Birthday cards and I'm going to start playing along with Seize the Birthday more often so I have a few on hand when I birthday sneaks up and I'm not prepared.  I love the colour teal and lately it's been a colour I have used a few times, I'm sure the last time I entered the challenge it was a teal and white card...guess I was a challenge ahead. I was in a scramble to finish this card and I totally forgot to put the birthday sentiment on the front of the card, it's all die cut and sitting on my desk.  I have left the inside blank for now, I sometimes like to match the sentiment to the person or just write on the inside to make it more personal. So without further adieu here is my teal and white Birthday.


Poppy die cut, spellbinders oval and textile embossing folder 


Close up of the die cut poppies.


Added some die cut poppies to carry the theme to the inside.

I'm entering this in:
Seize the Birthday ~~ Teal and White

Happy Little Stampers ~~ March Anything goes with Dies

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous day!!!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have now learned teal is always welcome at Seize the Birthday... it's the favourite of at least two of the team! This is gorgeous with the silhouette poppies on white. And the texture of the background is beautiful, too.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful CAS card, Barb, love the colour!

Nancy said...

So simple and elegant too! Love that EF! Thanks so much for being with us at Seize the Birthday. We sure hope you do join us more in the future, We would love it if you would.