Saturday, March 10, 2018

Time for a New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Challenge #105 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is ZigZag, I think it's self explanatory, but chevrons and ricrac are a couple that come to mind, Well I have lots of chevron paper but I decided to take another tack. Here is my offering for the challenge.


I made a ricrac frame for my sailboat image, this is one of my very first stamps.  Happy Birthday is cut out of a scrap of copper paper.


Close up of the ric rac frame.


Finished the inside but it's not very snarky this time


This is how I cut the frame, inverted circle and a circle spellbinders dies and you place them in this fashion and run them through the die cutting machine, I then turned them over put the rubber mat on it and embossed. 

finished product before I took the dies off.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made, then get together your zigzag stuff and enter our challenge.



8 comments:

Majo said...

Beautiful and elegant, great job, Sistah ♥

Dotty Jo said...

How clever, I wondered how you'd achieved that shape! Great work, sistah, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Love the frame... in part because it looks like a Spellbinders die itself! Beautiful card, Barb.

Chris Dring said...

When I first saw your card, I thought you used an actual die for your frame! LOL! This is such a clever idea for the use of zig zags! Fabulous card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I always love a nautical theme, maybe because the ocean is just a short drive away from here. Your card is beautiful, Barb! So cool that this is one of your first stamps too!

Jane Willis said...

What a brilliant way of making the frame! Great to see your old stamp getting some love too in this super card.
Jane

Carol said...

Wow clever and great take on the theme lovely card xxx

Tracy said...

I would never have thought to do this with these dies!!!!
Such a lovely card as well.