Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Headed To The Beach!!!

It's Mimi's turn to pick the challenge for Shopping Our Stash and she chose Headed to the Beach, evidently her weather is much nicer than mine here in SWO as we have been waking to snow and cold so I know I'm not going to be at the beach until it's warmer.  I went to my favourite stamp store for my image for the challenge....House Mouse Designs, I really just went to my room and found it.


Isn't this a cute scene, the little mousie playing beach ball with a crab.  As you see I'm still in my blue and lime phase, I hope it phases out soon.  I haven't use this image and had it for a couple of years, the papers were also a couple of years old, it's also time to re-order pacific point cardstock. I added the one lonely seashell brad as it was my last one and a cute green sand pail brad both from the Eyelet Outlet Store. 


I found a couple of clouds sitting on my table I don't even know how long ago I die cut them and why were they still on my table, best I start cleaning the table off when I'm done crafting lol. like that might happen. Don't look too close but I see there are a few spots to touch up on the beach ball, funny they are so noticeable when you take a picture and they are not IRL.  I also added some stickles to the lines to show the motion of the ball.


Carried the patterned paper to the inside and added a sentiment from Stampworks.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG check out the rules and see the beachy cards the rest of the design team have made.


7 comments:

Mimi said...

So cute! Yes, I imagine you do have a store of House Mouse stamps! I see them sometimes on sale at Tuesday Morning and think about getting them for you-- then I think again and go, "I guarantee she has this!" You can stay in your blue and lime stage-- works for me! Very cute card all around... and the Stickles were a genius addition. PS: about the weather: we had 70F weather yesterday, but that was a fluke-- back to rain and snowing by Thursday... UGH

lauren bergold said...

you know i just ordered some beachy EO things and i *nearly* got the pails but decided against at the last minute. you are TOTALLY making me regret that! loooooove this cuuuuuuute beach scene (tho i don't think the house mouse would last long amongst the crabs i've encountered?!?!) :) :) :)

Donna said...

Ahhhhhhhh super cute!!!

I wish we were having beach weather!

The blue and lime together are divine!

Chris Dring said...

The blue and lime colors are working for ya, so keep at it! This card is all sorts of adorable!

Lindsey said...

As others have said here, lime and blue seem to be working for you! Also, this beach weather, what IS that? It looks like a lot of fun if your card is anything to go by! Such a sweet scene, you really do rock the House Mouse line!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Now that's funny! Sometimes I feel like I have a stamp store in my room too but I can't bear to part with any of them! Your card is adorable! Fun to see the beach on a card - something to look forward to because it is way too cold here for the beach!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Barbara, I apologize for the lateness of this comment, been so busy this past week.
As a total House Mouse fan, I adore your card, love the little pail and shell, that just completes this super sweet beachy scene here.
Hugs.